If you feel enthusiastic about the opportunity of presenting our action in a congress or meeting of your interest, and you consider it would benefit the interests and objectives of the EuroScitizen COST Action, and increase the visibility of our network, we strongly encourage you to send an application.
If you are interested in applying please do so by the 31st of October using this form.
Results will be communicated: TBA
For further information on dissemination grants- see our Q&A below
What is a Dissemination Meeting Grant?
Dissemination meetings are external events that applicants can apply for a grant to attend in order to disseminate the existence, objectives, activities, and outcomes of the EuroScitizen COST Action meetings.
Who can apply?
- Management Committee (MC) members or MC substitutes;
Applicants should take into consideration that:
- Applicants must submit, commit, and deliver an oral presentation about the activities of the EuroScitizen COST Action, and must be listed as a speaker in the conference program. Please notice that EuroScitizen needs to be mentioned in the abstract and acknowledgments. In the acknowledgments, you must include the following sentence: The networking for this work has been funded by EuroScitizen COST Action (CA17127 – http://www.euroscitizen.eu/).
- The meeting has to take place until the 30th of April 2020.
- For the present Grant Period, we will have two grants and two application periods. One grant per application period will be approved.
- Repeated attendance at Dissemination meetings by the same Action MC members or Action MC substitutes across Grant Periods will be avoided.
- Attendance at European conferences is preferred. However, conferences held elsewhere can also be considered.
The selected participants will be granted with:
- Up to 500 Euros maximum can be claimed for conference fees.
- Financial support for the travel (1200 Euros maximum)
- Accommodation for up to two nights (120 Euros/night maximum) and meal expenses for up to two days in line with the eligibility rules detailed in the Vademecum. Where food and accommodation are included in the conference package, accommodation and food allowances must be deducted.
To complete the Grant approvement and the reimbursement process, you will have to provide:
- A PDF of the programme listing the grant recipient as a speaker (with the title of the talk, which should mention the COST action).
- The slides you presented.
- After the meeting, and after you send us these items you will have to submit the reimbursement claim through eCOST and all the standard COST rules apply.
How to apply?
If you are interested in to apply, please fill the Application Form
The applications will be evaluated by the 3 members of the dissemination committee based on the aforementioned criteria. Dissemination team members can not be part of the evaluation committee in the application periods in which they apply for a dissemination grant.